Banky W’s Lekki home destroyed by fire


Earlier today fire engulfed Banky W's home located along popular Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

A neighbor to Banky W told Punch that the fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner at around 6 am Tuesday morning

A resident said, “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire. 

ALSO READ: Tonto Dikeh says expensive gifts flaunted on social media were all lies


“However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30am.

“So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards. But officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.”

Banky W is not the only musician that has suffered from fire attack in the Nigerian entertainment scene. Last year, Kate Henshaw’s apartment in Lekki was also destroyed by fire.

No comments

Disclaimer: comments on this post are expressly those of the writers.

For enquires, adverts, sponsored posts and more contact us :
* 042express@gmail.com
* +2348031528097

Powered by Blogger.