Forbes recent ranking has seen Kevin Hart top list of the highest paid comedians.
Kevin Hart, 37, has dethroned Jerry Seinfeld as the highest paid comedian, with his earnings of $87.5 Million. According to Forbes, Between June 2015 and June 2016, Kevin Hart made $87.5 million – over $30 million more than longtime earnings leader Jerry Seinfeld, who made $43.5 million.
Combined, the world’s 10 highest-paid comedians made $233.5 million over Forbes’ scoring period, prior to taxes and management fees. Their earnings came from touring, endorsements, films, DVD sales, TV specials and paid appearances.
These comedians are: 1. Kevin Hart: $87.5million (£67.3 million)
2. Jerry Seinfeld: $43.5million (£22.5 million)
3. Terry Fator: $21million (£16.15million)
4. Amy Schumer: $17million (£13.1million)
5. Jeff Dunham: $13.5million (£10.4million)
6. Dave Chappelle: $13million (£10million)
7. Jim Gaffigan: $12.5million (£9.6million)
8. Gabriel Iglesias: $9.5million (£7.3million)
9. Russell Peters: $9million (£6.9 million)
10. John Bishop: $7million (£5.4 million)