A video that shows the tragic moment a PHCN staff was electrocuted along with his colleague while they were trying to fix the light at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo Lagos has just emerged online.

The incident happened back in February and the video is quite shocking.


Watch video below (Viewers discretion is advised )  

 

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: comments on this post are expressly those of the writers.

For enquires, adverts, sponsored posts and more contact us :
* 042express@gmail.com
* +2348031528097

 
Top