P-Square’s latest drama has come to an end and like most drama, a lot of deductions can be made from them.
Let’s take a look at the 10 big things to note after P-Square’s public spat.
1. Their parents’ death have further set them apart from one another.
Since the death of P-Square’s parents, they have been involved in several unnecessary drama. Industry commentators believe their parents were the key to their unity in the good old days.
2. There is no unity among the brothers and may still eventually break up. Let’s face it, the reality is P-Square won’t be around for many more years. Their next drama might be the last, maybe after another album.
3. Peter is the aggressor, and will always be the warring partner in the group.
Peter never agrees with his brothers. He is the opposition in the group, something like PDP right now
4. Jude is a problem; he seems to always be at the centre of all their issue.
While it is true that Peter is always the one conflicting , the main person he frequently disagree with is Jude.
Peter feels he can easily convince Paul as they are mates unlike Jude who feels elderly and authoritative.
5. Stop blaming their wives; they have nothing to do with it
People have been quick to point at their wives as the root of all evil.
In truth may be their wives could do better to reduce their public spat but both parties have confirmed their wives are on excellent terms.
6. Cynthia Morgan doesn’t have the attention of all the brother
Peter revealed Cynthia Morgan will never get a P-Square collabo as she ditched one (Peter) for the other (Jude). This means there is certainly animosity in the house whenever Cynthia is around P-Square
7. The brothers have divided all their properties.
Peter revealed their properties have been divided (evenly) between himself and his brothers. This means all man is to himself right now.
8. Their fans have specific favourites.
During their online drama, their fans took sides, unfortunately. Some supported Peter, the others Paul. Few agitated for their reunion. What this means is when then eventually break up, they already have fans.
9. P-Square’s drama is becoming something that happens every year, like rainy season or harmattan.
Any fan that takes their definite next drama serious is unserious
10. They crave attention, and would sacrifice anything to get it
P-Square are that girlfriend that will do anything to make news headlines. Some of you might not agree, P-Square enjoyed being the topic of conversation for more than a month