Senator Ben Murray-Bruce was born in Lagos on 18th February 1956 to Papa Mullighan (of blessed memory) and Mama Margaret Murray- Bruce from Akassa in Bayelsa State; between them, they have 12 highly-successful children.
Ben Murray-Bruce’s late father founded the Domino Group.
The PDP senator, who is the founder of the Silverbird Group conglomerate, currently represents Bayelsa East senatorial district.
He turns 60 on 18th February 2016. In no particular order, Dawn-To-Dusk News profiles 7 of Ben Murray-Bruce’s siblings.
ALSO READ: Freeze Brags About His Investment In Watches as Dollar Value Goes Higher
1. Mrs. Margaret Murray-Bruce – 89-year-old Murray-Bruce matriarch
2. Mr. William Murray-Bruce – Director, Finance Department and the Management Information Systems of Domino Group
3. Mr. Michael Murray-Bruce – Managing Director, Domino Group
4. Mrs. Joy Murray-Bruce Jonah – Executive Director, Domino Group
5. Mr. Roy Murray-Bruce – President, Silverbird Group (made up of Silverbird Communication-Rhythm FM and Silverbird Television-; Silverbird Cinemas; Silverbird Productions; Silverbird Properties; Silverbird Film Distribution; and Silverbird Malls)
6. Mr. Guy Murray-Bruce – President of Entertainment at The Silverbird Group
7. Mr. Billy Murray-Bruce – Executive Director, Domino Group
8. Ms. Philomena Murray-Bruce – Executive Director, Domino Group